Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shaq Vs. Sir Charles - Best Episode Ever

Just the fact that Sir Charles was included in any way made this a great episode.  Shaq is apparently a master putter.  I love that AK was trash-talking Charles the whole way.  Also loved when Bubba also started talking shit to his own teammate, and after being asked if he ever talked badly about a teammate, Sir said "not since Philly..." 


The hot dog eating contest was nonsense, as are most of the competitions he does.  Joey Chestnut could have easily beaten those five idiots if he wanted to...  the fix was in.  But I did like how he talked shit to Eater X about never beating him.

I'd love to play golf against Shaq (and Charles as well, actually).  Also, Sir is taking my Beer Pong method, and going lefty- I like it.  I used to roll righty, but lost is mid-college, so recalibrated my game to shoot lefty.  Now I take down Blin all the time...

Shaq did hit a nice put.  He should have jumped in the Lake in celebration though...

No comments:

Post a Comment