On Monday, he ripped NFL and union leaders over negotiations for the new collective bargaining agreement. Showing off his truly astounding intelligence, here are some of his comments:
- "To me, you need to stop bitching about it. And if you wanna say you're gonna get into a room and meet and greet, and say you're gonna do what you need to do, then do it. Don't just talk about it." (keep in mind his 'do it, don't just talk about it' statement later)
- "Especially when you don't get no information about nothing from the union or the owners. So to tell you the truth they need to get their damn minds together and get this [expletive] done. Stop bitching about money. Money ain't nothing. Money can be here and gone. Us players, we want to go out and play football. It's something we've been doing and we love it and enjoy it. It's our livelihood." (I hate when I don't get no information about nothing)
- "I mean, that's how I feel. Honestly, I don't give a damn if they get mad at me or not, but it's getting to a point where it's getting ridiculous when everything is always dealing with money. You're basically dealing with people's livelihoods. That this is what we do for our careers, and you're dealing with hundreds of thousands of other people that's in this workplace also, from the venues to everyone else." (note how he pretends to care about peoples livelihoods, and many people potentially losing their jobs)
- "... I mean, you've got our head union reps acting like a [expletive]. And they've got their guys acting like them [expletive], so they just need to get their [expletive] together and get it done."
But back to his statements about the CBA... After his statements, Ray Lewis and Darnell Dockett called him out, expressing confidence in the leadership of the player's association. Cromartie responded (like a little bitch, via Twitter, of course):
- "I don't give a who about Ray Lewis or [Darnell Dockett] talking about what I said."
- "Somebody ask Cromartie if he knows what CBA stands for."
Yet to this (which was subsequently taken down by Hasselbeck), Cromartie responded:
- "hey Matt if u have something to then say it be a man about it. Don't erase it. I will smash ur face in."
And all of this doesn't even bring up him calling Tom Brady an asshole, or threatening Hines Ward with violence before the AFC Championship, saying the remedy for Ward's dirty play was "Grab his ass by the throat and choke the s--- out of him."
With his passion for smashing faces and choking the shit out of people, I'm sure he is a great father to his multitude of kids, whatever their names are (and who knows, he might have a few more out there by the time anyone reads this)...
Antonio Cromartie, you are truly one of the Most Stupidest Motherfuckers out there, and are the epitome of Asshole...