Thursday, January 13, 2011

Strip Clubs + Airport = I'm Going to Dallas

Let me get this straight...  the airport thinks that taking the liquor license away will hurt this operation? 

http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/post/2011/01/dallas-fort-worth-officials-not-happy-about-strip-club-near-airport/137660/1

Hmmmm... spending an insane amount of money on overpriced club-provided drinks and seeing women who can't get fully naked, or bringing my own alcohol to see fully nude women with that much more money in my pocket to spend on "intangibles..."

Yeah, that's a real tough decision...

I hope Rick's starts their own shuttle to/from the airport.  The only issue would be the creepiness factor of some freak who opts for the pat down instead of the full body scan while going through security...  Although I guess if you run out of money at the club, you might as well try to get a GLG-patented $5 handy at the airport...  just don't pull the $5 trick...

No comments:

Post a Comment