Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bitterness is a dish best served...

Not warm, not cold, just served.

Last night was poker night, and it was a grand night indeed.  It started off with the battle for the Cheesesteak for America!!!!!  But then some non-American's started joining, which just made it what some would call a homosexual cheesesteak party.  Some might be offended by such a proclamation, but I will throw it out loud and pround, to represent for DarDar and his band of idiots...  But the real idiots were those with katsup on one chiz-steak, and the mush on the other...  bunch of idiots...

The second genius idea was to play a cash game.  Who was in favor?  Hmmm... look at all the hands up... WAIT, THERE AREN"T ANY!...  But Bao's in charge, of our days, and our nights...  bao's in charge of our wrongs and our rights....

But despite Bao's idiocy, there were a lot of great things that happened.  JR decided to be a J, and steal money from me (and then rationalize it because I won the hand)...  But at least I finally took down my nemeses... Bow and Gildo...  Actually, they are not my nemeses, but But I'm looking forward to the Mann losing all of the Blindian tribes money... 

Waaaa... what does any of that even mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment