Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Would You Do

One of the most hilarious television shows on, yes, you guessed, it, television- Primetime: What Would You Do.  Tonight they did have a few segments that I enjoyed- the first two had to do with women getting disrespected.  I'm glad most people stuck up for the women.  I'll admit that I have disrespected my fair share of people in the past, but I am anti-disrespect of women.  Then the last segment was about gold-diggers, and this is where it got awesome.  They showed a clip of Kanye West's video for the song Golddigger, yet where in the real song he says "She ain't messing with no broke n****s" they put up "she ain't messing with no broke, broke"

ABC, GLG claims you guys come off as a bunch of "broke, broke" for doing that...  Either don't use the song, or at least come up with something better than that.  In fact, it is disrespectful to my fellow brothers who will be celebrating an important holiday on Monday to do such a disservice to Kanye...  you bunch of "broke, broke"

No comments:

Post a Comment